As we welcome you back to our accommodation, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that is in line with the new health protocols for tourist accommodation.
How we are taking care of you
- We are Health First certified and follow the Ministry of Health guidelines on cleaning and sanitation
- Common areas are disinfected daily, as well as all high-risk areas (knobs, etc.)
- Check in and check out time have been changed accordingly to 15.00 and 11.00, to ensure the maximum possible ventilation of your accommodation
- We make sure that personal protective equipment is available to you in all areas (indoor and outdoor). All linen are washed on site. We have removed all decorative and shared items from the accommodation and we are changing the membrane on all the remote controls
- Our staff is vaccinated, trained and equipped with all personal protective equipment and necessary disinfectants
- We do not allow non-resident relatives and friends to enter the accommodation
- Your check in details are filled in electronically and the welcome takes place in a specially designed outdoor area. The keys are disinfected
Because health is a matter for all of us, we ask you to take care of us as well
- Please wash and disinfect your hands and cover your face when coughing or sneezing.
- Please keep your distance from other visitors and wear your mask to enter our reception building.
- Cleaning during your stay will take place every 3 days. If you don't wish our staff entering your room, we provide you with clean linen and cleaning equipment
- If you experience any symptoms, you should stay in your room and call us immediately so that we can call a doctor on your behalf who will guide you accordingly.
This year, due to these extraordinary circumstances, we will not operate our common laundry space
Payment and Cancellation Policy
In case you do not manage to travel due to coronavirus restrictions, we give you a voucher with the full amount of your deposit, to redeem it within the next 18 months.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further clarifications!